Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information, where applicable. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
- Non-personal identification information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Information
blacklotuscasino.top may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- - To improve customer service: Information users provide helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- - To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- - To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- - To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes, provided that you have given us your permission.